7.4.11

For the life of me...

... I can't remember who designed this outfit!!  
That's what you get for cleaning your room and throwing out your fashion notes in the process.


Nonetheless, I adore this look and in celebration for completing our psychiatry term (YAAAAYYY!!!), I am formally issuing a CHALLENGE to S to emulate the above outfit!  (a pretty easy challenge, yes, but obviously one to get the challenge-war going!)

If anyone can tell me where this runway photo comes from, please let me know so I can credit it!  (it is one of the Spring 2011 shows).  Otherwise, get lost for a few hours perusing Style.com (where this photo comes from) just for kicks.

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.