9.8.11

Take a chunk out of that!

I gave in a few weeks back to another pair of shoes (Yes, another pair. Don't judge me, it was a present to myself for getting halfway through our surgical rotation with 7am starts).  Say hello to the Jeffrey Campbell "El Carmen" - a whopping 5 inches of platform and chunky heel, in black suede!

I've been Instagramming the crap out of everything for the last 3 weeks as well, since I haven't had the motivation to dig out the SLR.  So you'll just have to bear with these mediocre-quality photos until I do a proper loot-shoot next week... (By the way, there's lots of loot to show you!!)

I really like how they're similar to the Prada version - seen on the who's who of the fashion pack since February.  My favourite wearer of said shoe would have to be Caroline Sieber (see below left) who teams hers up with a pretty frock.


S and I also both agree that these shackle-esque ankle bangle things are the coolest.  Time to DIY?

Tommy Ton for Style.com

Time to find somewhere appropriate to wear them...

xx T

P.S. Don't forget to sponsor Sinead!!  
One more pair of shoes, or two and a half villages worth of hungry people?  I don't know about you, but the latter is much better for your conscience! 
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Love these! And I think the DIY golden ankle cuffs is a fantastic idea!
    I'm currently looking for bloggers interested in fashion to help my fledgling label out by
    completing a short market research questionnaire about fashion for me?
    Please let me know if you are interested or any of your friends?! I need all the input I can get from my 'target audience' and seeing as it is every day girls who blog that inspire me where better to look?
    Hope to hear from you soon, keep up the great work love the blog
    little_miss_cz@live.com.au or
    booksboysandblouses@blogspot.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are absolutely amazing T.

    You'd better watch out or they might not be in your wardrobe for much longer, as they'll be permanently attached to my tootsies.

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.