17.9.11

I'm-Running-Late-Outfit Essentials

It's 7.10pm; you were supposed to be there at 7, you are still wearing trackies, and you can't even remember the dress code!!!  So of course, you throw on your quickest and most dependable (aka simple & elegant) outfit.

Three I'm-Running-Late-Outfit essentials:

1. Skinny-leg jeans in black or a dark wash
2. Silk blouse
3. Very high black pumps


Black suede pumps - check!
Silk blouse- check!

This is Little A's first appearance on here, and don't you worry (or maybe do worry), it won't be her last.  We have a DIY project of hers to show you very soon!

If you have any suggestions of occasions we can use for I'm-Running-Late-Outfit features, let us know in the comments. Think I'm-running-late-for-lectures or I'm-running-late-for-a-dinner-date...

xx S&T
SHARE THIS POST

7 comments:

  1. excellent idea for a series! i am looking forward to running-late-for-grown-up-lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicee! I really like all those items!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!
    nice post :D


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the out fit,and every bit of it.

    Follow each other .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is definitely jeans, motorcycle ankle boots, tee, leather jacket, scarf. I almost get sick of this combo but its what I naturally reach for when Im running late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're SO right - everyone needs a look like this! I definitely go for the dark jean/silk shirt/pumps combo a lot on the go - or replace the silk shirt with a breton stripe tee for day. Thanks so much for linking up to the Aussie Blogger link party at The Spring!
    - Catherine
    www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I always get myself into this situation which results in me sitting in my room surrounded by piles of clothes on the floor/desk/bookshelf/bed. Then I just end up wearing what I originally planned. I think a running-late-for-job-interview outfit would be useful!

    xxCindy
    ORIENTALExpresso

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.