Whoooo - we can paint our nails again!
(a momentous occasion, due to the fact that S and I have finished our clinical exam!! No more clinical clothes for this year babehh!)
Pity we have 4 written exams. Le sigh.
In an effort to motivate myself to finish all bazillion lectures on blood and whatever, I painted a coat of nail polish each time a lecture was completed. Therefore this manicure took me far longer than it normally would. But at least there are spots!!
(Please excuse my ratty cuticles. Eczema totally destroys my fingers and is the harbinger of much nail-related grief.)
Too easy to do!
1. Paint nails with desired base colour (after a base coat) - mine was "Green Park" by Maybelline Mini Colorama
2. With a steady hand, dot on little blobs of white nail polish - I used the French White side of my Manicare french manicure set. You could use a toothpick for smaller dots
3. Cover with a coat of clear polish!
4. Match your polish to your pyjamas
5. Instagram stuff for a bit to prolong procrastination time
6. Blog for a little
6. Get back to study Trish you lazy sod.