10.1.12

Crisp White

These photos are fuelling my perfect-white-shirt hunt which is currently failing. I've long been a fan of the white shirt + whacky bottoms combination. (i'm talking about whacky as in bizarre, not like... whack your bottom. Awks)

I kind of wanted to make white our Colour of the Month for January... but then realised the "Le" in our header will be invisible haha! Anyway, T is the header-changer around here & she's still bloomin' overseas! So yellow lives on.

erika1
erika2

Pictures from Fashion Gone Rogue here

The number of things I love about this editorial is crazy: orange lipstick, the stripy skirt, turquoise nails & the colours & shape of the skirt. See here for the whole shebang.

Hello to our new followers :) We're chuffed at the number of you!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. I love myself a crisp white shirt ahhhhh. Perfection!

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!! Will fix that up now!

    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! I want to find a white shirt too!!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.