29.2.12

DIY Tibi-Inspired Silk Singlet

DSC_0981

The DIY bug hasn't been very active in my neck of the woods for a little while, but here's my latest offering - my Tibi (and Sass&Bide) inspired tank top!  I saw this Tibi racer-back tank on Net-A-Porter, and thought it would be relatively easy to make out of some silk I bought from China.  At the same time, I was also in love with the longer back hem on this Sass & Bide tank, so I blended features of the two tops together.  

DSC_0970
DSC_0985

As you can see, it needs a good re-iron (amongst other things...), but you get the drift of how it's supposed to be.  Plus it matches my S&B jeans as well as my eyeshadow!

DSC_0991

DIY Tibi-inspired Silk Singlet - drop some moolah on a similar one here
Sass & Bide Jeans - buy them here
Russell & Bromley black patent pumps




Some more DIYs to come soon!!

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

9 comments:

  1. oh i love the green on green. looks great


    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning. And so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that is a DIY! Looks amazing - love the green too xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the subtle eye shadow in the last pic :) or am i just seeing things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agreeing with Anna - HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT!? I can't sew for anything, seriously. Really great design girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! So well executed, and it looks great on you!

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.