10.3.12

Black & Blue

S's eternal search for a high heeled pair of moccasins has come to a happy end.  

Instead of surrendering to the deep dark money-eating depths of retail shoe shopping, I waited & waited til I came across this Wittner pair for a measly sum in a nearby op shop.  They'll be the perfect block heels to wear with my newfound Levi's flared blue jeans in Winter.  I'll be a 70s babe before you know it ;)

Inspired by these cobalt shoes from Park & Cube:
mocassin
Picture 1- Park&Cube - buy them here. Picture 2- Le Fanciulle


Have you made any good op-shopped or vintage purchases lately?


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. WOW those black ones remind me of a dominatrix headmistress from the 1930s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Such a great find, well done! x

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.