15.5.12

Steph

Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012 (17 of 37).jpg
Nuffnang Fashionopolis 2012 (18 of 37).jpg

Steph Kramer of watermeloncrush.com

Towering over me with those legs that go forever, Steph made for some lovely company whilst we were freezing it up in Melbourne.  I recently found her blog (I'm not sure how it took me so long to track down) and I've got to admit - I check it constantly because I love her photos so much.  Especially her MBFWA ones!

xx T

Oh so you're new? And kinda like LeFanciulle a little bit? I don't blame you, we are pretty cool ;)
Check out our Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest if you so desire.
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.