16.1.13

You Snooze, You Lose

I decided that my foray over to the land of awesome high street shops would be a good time to try out a few crazy trends that are not so rampant in Aus.  One of these is the PJ-shirt trend,  done well by brands like Theory & J Crew, amongst a billion others.  I especially love this one from April, May.
PJ style

Theory & J Crew shirts, Topshop jeans, Steven boots,  J.W. Hulme Co bag, Juicy Couture necklace


I think I'll make like Sincerely Jules and combine the PJ shirt I actually bought with distressed denim & accessories that are clearly not for sleeping.

Have you been doing the PJ-shirt as daywear thing?  Any tips for a newbie who is seriously late to the party?


Love from the land of Zara sales,
xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.