5.9.13

Outfit Inspiration: Miranda + Nobody

Le Fanciulle (1 of 4).jpg
MIRANDA. STRIPED TEE. VIA STUDDED HEARTS
1. taken by me  2. from here


It's one day until the end of a rotation & you know what that means in T-town - time for some bank balance bashing!  Although my attempts at acquiring a black pouch were thwarted (read the sob story on Wednesday's post), some Nobody cult skinnies found their way into my loving closet instead thanks to a trip to the newly-opened Peachy store in Shenton Park.  Bec & Jules sure know how to pick their denim!  So does Miranda Kerr it seems - Nobody's unofficial/official? cult skinny ambassador. 

Clean & simple?  Stripes galore?  Sunny Spring afternoons reading Harper's Bazaar?  That's my kind of life.


xx T  
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. stripes and denim = my uniform.
    I 100% endorse this inspiration post!
    haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am so not a jeans and t-shirt person (most of the time) just looking at Miranda makes me want to never wear anything else! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate wearing jeans. Probably because I don't have Miranda's bangin' body but I can totally agree with the afternoon of Harper's Bazaar.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.