Cast your minds back to mid-July when we did this shoot - Bec & Jules of Peachy were in the process of setting up their brick-&-mortar shop and graciously lent us a few pieces to style. Now their store is fully functional in the heart of Shenton Park & yesterday they put on a show at Fashion Central to show off their current range. Heavily inspired by the blogging world & street style*, Bec & Jules have curated an easy to wear, cool-girl aesthetic. Not sure if some of the outfits are what you'd drop your kids off to school in (I'm not sure where Rayne Embley is dropping her kids off at...), but there's definitely a good mix of trendiness & wearability - especially if you like to show some leg or a bit of cheeky side-boob.
Check out my favourite looks from their runway show - lots of leather, tracksuit silhouettes, & sneakers to get you back into that weekend mood. Despite the fact it's Monday. Yup, my heart is a little dead inside today.
Go on, click it. There is a ripped half-naked man waiting.**
On the lust list:
1. Re-ignited my black pistol boot love, plus added to that a longing for some Isabel Marant sneakers...
2. Grey tracksuit shorts from picture 7 - dressing for comfort? Yes please!
3. Outfit from picture 8 - the croc embossed shorts + the sheer sleeved tee
4. The muscle tone of the model wearing the leopard print & gold shorts
5. A certain fuschia McGraw number
6. The trippy ribbed grey skirt - very unique!
Peachy - 204 Nicholson Road, Shenton Park
* On the topic of street style, if you were snapped by me over the weekend, I'll be compiling all the shots into a post later this week. Give me some space to breath first, people!
** You see, I wasn't joking! Peachy offers a small curated range of menswear too :)