This is part two of the Fashion Central show at 1:30 yesterday, the latter half featuring looks from Poppy Lissiman Addition which will be available in store from next week. True to Poppy's very individual eclectic style (which you can read about here), the show picked up the hyper-vibrant vibe from the Amore + Sorvette show & ran with it. Nay, got into a Hummer with Disclosure pumped loud & literally roared away with it. Note my use of non-literal "literally" because hyperbole is one way to describe Poppy's show.
Not for the faint-hearted!
Things to lust after from this show:
1. Black perforated top from the third photo
2. Sneakers with skirts. I've now decided what to wear today, thank you Poppy
3. Anything holographic and/or silver
4. Pom-pom bag - bring on Summer! Piss off, Winter weather which has been drenching me all week.
5. Jewelled PVC bags - so very DIY-able as well
6. Poppy's shoes - I'm guessing Opening Ceremony?