1.11.13

The Light

There is a light at the end of this exam+uni tunnel and it comes in the form of a speedy Island trip, complete with relaxing, relaxing & more relaxing.  In true S style, what to pack has been on my mind for an unnecessarily long time and there's nothing like a lil packing collage to stunt the exam study :|


Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 9.09.16 pm

I jumped on the Round frame band wagon yesterday & I aint getting off
Finding new bathers isn't fun - these would be a nice addition to my suitcase
Gave up my sandal search & bought these cute summer flats
Chuck a flippy skirt over your bathers & voila an outfit!
Lemon print!! I'm dying! Also love these in lemon print


By the way, it's November 1 today.  Pinch & a punch!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!

    www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want summer!

    moustachic ♡
    www.moustachic.com
    Facebook.com/moustachic
    Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.