6.1.14

Beginnings

Reflective post (so cheesy)

Today's a big day for the S & T conglomerate.  A huge day!  Helloooo work.

At the same time as moving forwards, we'll take a peep backwards into a few of the presents I received at Christmas, since that's around the last time I checked in here.  Each item is a current or chronic obsession of mine, see if you can figure them out.


Reflective post (so cheesy)
Reflective post (so cheesy)
Reflective post (so cheesy)

1 - my family knows me well! notebooks & tea.
2 - handmade, fabric-covered blank books from my sister
3 - a full time job is no excuse to become a lazy bum (remind me of this if I slack off, friends)
4 - okay so now I've planned the interior, it's time to find an exterior


Photos shot with a very non-blogger pale blue crumpled sheet, because real bloggers have crisp white sheets & one of those I certainly am not ;)  Really, who has time to iron their sheets?


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I never iron my sheets either! Good luck to you both starting work as doctors, what an exciting time. Love those fabric covered books - a great DIY idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about the sheets! ... I don't know how anyone can have time to iron them!
    Good luck with your first week of work, how very exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.