3.2.14

In the Kitchen

IMG_1493

Oh hello.

I had been wanting to try this recipe for a while, so when I was on lunch roster last Sunday (Australia Day!  Hence the super bogan Australian flag singlet below) I decided to give it a go with a few modifications.  a) my pa doesn't like capsicum & no one wants hot food on a Summer day, so I used a lettuce leaf instead of the capsi.   b) I added in beef mince as this was our main meal for the day & I wanted to bulk up the quinoa.  c) added a side of greek salad.


IMG_1489
IMG_1494
photos pixelpx again, thanks m'love


What are you favourite things to cook for family lunch?

Again, recipe here.


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mince & quinoa! Quite the proteinaceous and tasty combo!
      xx T

      Delete
  2. Yum! The food looks very fresh and delicious <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: ZIPPER & FAUX LEATHER
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.