18.5.14

Flashback: Bindaring Red Cross Sale

IMG_1886
IMG_1819

This post is really quite cruel.  Hey guys!  There was an amazing clothing sale - for charity at that - and you missed it!  I'm crossing my fingers that you stalk us on Insta & all the other stalking modalities, because if you did you would have surely known about the sale.

Poor timing aside though, I popped down to the show grounds on the morning before the sale to make a rack of "my picks" and dress a few mannequins.  What could have been a lot of fun quickly turned into a traumatic morning of ohmygoshiwantitall & dying on the inside knowing I couldn't even attend the sale!  I know, big problems.  


IMG_1880
IMG_1828
IMG_1873
IMG_1888
IMG_1861
IMG_1851
IMG_1848
IMG_1845
IMG_1821
IMG_1831

The Bindaring Red Cross Sale is an annual event and takes the cake for having the quality and quantity that make a sale worth attending.  I'd love to know if you made it down there & snagged a bargain!

Don't miss next year's sale.  For similar sneak peeks (before things happen rather than after, perhaps?) make sure you follow us on Facebook.  Our blog, that is, and not the b&b in Italy that is sharing our name.


S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. I always miss it. This time though, I was away. Meh. :(

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.