8.6.15

Outfit: Handsfree 2

DSC_7405.jpgDSC_7353.jpg
DSC_7339.jpg

KARA backpack
Morrison knit
Witchery skirt
Birkenstock shoes

Cycling to work has gotten me all utility-oriented and on the prowl for better looking sportswear and bags.  As a casual (i.e.: non-committed) cyclist though, I didn't really want to get a backpack that I'd only use for pushing pedals.  Why not something suitable for holidays?  For day trips down South? Enter KARA and there's no need to compromise on function if you've got form like this.  
I've been obsessed with these KARA backpacks since I laid eyes on them last year, and I so happened to chance upon them at the Opening Ceremony sale...

T

SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.