But, being a sucker for hoarding
Enter James Brown London - my new favourite hair product.
- Presentation: easy on the eye, product #1 promises to "repair hair with a luxurious boost of intensely nourishing moisture". Despite an apparent taste for verbosity, product does not lie! Fact!
- Smell: both smell somewhat masculine, but clean. Male relative will most probably steal said product after he is finished with the John Frieda products purchased prior to these.
- Product: Intensive Moisture Mask looks like creamy goop, akin to slightly translucent, over-whipped whipped cream. Tasty. No surprises with the Heat Protect Spray
- Leaves hair feeling...: soft, shiny, akin to woman from shampoo ad. Likely to compel the user towards a habit of hair-flicking, which may result in neck-injury.
- Wallet-damage: very little in fact - about $15 a pop for each. Only available at Priceline in Australia