16.4.11

Oh my goodness!

Just a quick one to let you know what I managed to snag at THE OUTNET birthday sale:


2 pounds??  
Hell yeah!

My friend Bec & I were sitting in the computer room going crazy for a good five minutes right after the sale opened at 3:12pm.  There was so much stuff!!

In the end, I settled for this dress, which could be used for med dinner, etc.  And it was dispatched yesterday, so I'll only be waiting for a little while to get it ^_^


On a sale-induced-high,
xx T
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous!! You'll look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, congrats on your buy! I scored a Miu Miu dress in the US sale, so happy to have been able to get it for just $2!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.