20.4.11

Pantaloons?

Mother dearest was so excited at the discovery of these glittery gold pants that I fondly call pantaloons. I'm pretty sure the technical term is 'palazzo pants'...  The point of the story is that although they are simultaneously ridiculous and hilarious, I bought them...and I will wear them out - just watch me!

These stupendously high wedges are also a recent find.  They make me gigantor.  The End.

       
Thrifted pantaloons, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel top via My-Wardrobe, Dotti belt, Thrifted wedges, Kit cosmetics nail polish, Country Road tank top

We have recently noticed a severe lack of photos of "real people" on our blog, so you will be seeing an increased number of outfit posts & original photos from now on :) Time-permitting, of course!

xx S

Please excuse T & I for going on a total posting rampage. We have so many posts just waiting to see the light of day that we are going to be posting pretty regularly to clear the back-log!!
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment ^_^
    Those pants are really stylish and pretty :)
    Hey you're from Perth, I was born in Perth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pantaloons, love that word! And love these. The fabric is amazing. Gotta love a bit of shim-shimmer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of your nail polish! Great to see another perth blogger! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! great ones!!! :D you look awesome with that pants! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaken chic.. love it lady :)
    Ginger xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.