This is episode 1 in the Diary of T&S' mid-semester holidays (which - mind you - is only 1 week long). This afternoon, after a hard morning of sitting on babies (S) and lazing about the house (T), we embarked on a wild whirlwind rampage around Perth.
Items on the agenda:
- Op shop scouting (sadly unproductive)
- DIY equipment collecting at the hardware (look out for that post!)
- Wool shopping (another post is brewing...)
- Party research (Two 21st coming up!!)
- Eating, which is what we do best.
Trusty Dome lemon-lime brulee & coffee
Of course, we fit in a few photos here and there for you lovely people as well, in front of this shmancy background.
Stay tuned for the full outfit posts tomorrow!