2.9.11

Review: General Pants Co

Recently, Perth's first General Pants Co opened in Murray St Mall, and let me tell you - we have been missing out!!  Stocking brands like Evil Twin, One Teaspoon, Agent Ninetynine & Don't Ask Amanda, General Pants is the go-to place for hipsters and non-hipsters alike.  The best part?  You can easily grab pieces under $100 if you see something you just love.

Their range of cute gifts & random objects kept me enthralled for quite a while until duty (I mean uni) called.  I will definitely be heading to General Pants for last minute gifts... possibly for myself!!

Some things that caught my eye & would be mine if I won the lotto:

Lace pleated dress
Red Island dress

Clementine collared dress
As the Sun nude shorts
Arabella lace mini skirt

Lace classic shorts

Fellow Perth blogger DistrikMode made a post about the opening here, with some great pictures of the Perth store.

Now go forth & spend! ;)

xx S&T
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. That store sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that, I was in store today and I am seriously considering those first two dresses!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i like the lace skirt
    hey trish - i've started a blog:
    http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.