13.10.11

Tutti Frutti!

Got bored writing about creaky broken knees and hips, so I quickly popped onto the Gorman online shop to see their new Summer offerings.  Which are, as expected, pretty darn wicked.  Now it's no big surprise that S and I both enjoy a bit of Gorman's distinctly Melbourn-ian flavour (see our other tributes to Gorman here), and it's no exception with their latest arrivals, which are indeed a bit kooky but cool.

Enter the tutti frutti print - fashioned into a tee, pant, skirt, dress, shirt, jacket, and even shoes!  A new crazy-print pant to incorporate into my wardrobe perhaps?  It's no secret (or maybe it is) that the cut of their pants is quite the bomb - they suck you in in all the right places (no need for control-tops here).  




I'm also admiring quite a lot of their current collection, which you can purchase online with free shipping!  Below are my favourite picks:



All stock available here

Gorman is releasing their swimwear collection soon as well, which you can see here as well.  (it's pretty swell!)

Also, today they're having a 20% off sale!!! (online and in-store)
GET IN THERE.

Bring on summer already!
xx T

SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to wear an outfit made out of the sme fabric and pattern. I think I would look semi crazy, but in my head I'd be rocking it.

    Linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need one of those fruit pieces in my life! Also loving so hard on the leopard dress. And basically everything else...

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.