17.7.12

Shaking Things Up

Alriiiiight folks.  We have decided that things have been getting a little ho-hum around here lately.  I suspect it has to do with getting into habits, being super busy with uni & also a severe lack of DIYs.

But do not fear- August is going to seriously remedy the lack of DIYs & those habits, we will kill them.

The first way I'd like to kill a habit is to set a challenge:
T, you  must wear (and photograph) a skirt with runners or cons.
(oh and please try not to look like a middle aged woman on her way to work)

sneakerschallenge
Photo via The Sartorialist here

I mean, if she (above) can do it, why can't YOU?

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I must say she carries the look of skirt with sneakers so well and I totally adore her skirt!

    Ash
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea :D I love sneakers and love skirts but struggle to pair them together...

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.