18.7.12

Wine

Le Fanciulle (4 of 17).jpgLe Fanciulle (2 of 17).jpg

I love (love love love) this colour (so does The Row), & T clearly knew so when she purchased this belt for my birthday!

Le Fanciulle (10 of 17).jpg
Le Fanciulle (11 of 17).jpg
Le Fanciulle (9 of 17).jpg

Jumper- Jag (op shopped)
Pants- Country Road (op shopped)
Shoes- Bardot (op shopped)
Belt- Witchery (birthday pres from T)


I always feel a bit proud of myself/quite smug when my outfit ends out 0% from "normal shops".  It probably helps that my wardrobe is mainly op shopped... (think of the savings!!!!)

On that note, something exciting is happening on Le Fanciulle tomorrow. Hold on to your seats!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.