3.8.12

Restyle: Jewel Tones

IMG_0975.jpg

For our 3rd day of Restyle, here's another comfy Winter outfit made up of mostly op shopped items.

DIY Details
These black jeans were fine to begin with, but these pants on Margaret from Shine by Three inspired me to add some leather patches.  Originally I was going to use long pants & make some more similar to hers, but in the end I came across these 3/4 black jeans.  Simple fabric glue will hold it together.

IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0961.jpg
IMG_0974.jpg

Photos by Sab

Jumper - Salvos ($8.99)
Shirt - Red Cross ($4.95)
Jeans - St Vincent de Paul ($6)
Brogues - Zara via Fusion


Gosh I look like a boy sometimes...

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I like the leather patches on the jeans! And I like that it's a corporate-ish outfit. Good to see you don't need to spend lots of money on a work outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.