4.10.13

Runway Trend: Matching Sets

Get your ab crunches going, ladies, because according to the runway, Spring 2014 is going to be all about the matching tops & bottoms with a lil' sliver of skin in between.

twinset1
twinset3
twinset2

All images from Style.com
ALC, Balenciaga, Carven
Alice & Olivia, Derek Lam
Vanessa Bruno


Now, I was going to put some links in here of online & available sets that you (ahem, I) could buy, but alas I was not able to find any I liked!!  Suggestions & links to prodz below please :)


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I'm like this idea but unfortunately I haven't found one a set that I want to spend my money on yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither, sadly! Let us know if you do :)

      Steph xx

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.