12.12.13

Street Style: Caitlin

Caitlin, Leederville

I've been snapping some street style for Sportsgirl recently, and seeing as S & I are more akin to feeding our faces and reading books* these holidays, I thought it'd be nice to trickle some daily style snaps on here in lieu of our laziness!

Many thanks to this lovely lady, Caitlin, who I caught on her way to work in Leederville.  She is my first in this ongoing set of street style, and I hope to bring you lots more (hopefully including some from Japan, if I can get my Japanese up to scratch).

xx T

P.S. *Thank you Jas for recommending Ender's Game - it was a good read!


SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. yay! glad you liked it! definitely read the sequel "ender's shadow"!

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be downloading it for the plane ride next week; it was so addictive I finished it in one sitting!

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.