5.12.13

Holiday Essentials

My two essentials for a banging great time this season?

1. The Urban Walkabout "Pieces of Perth" guide - just launched yesterday & available FREE for your hot little hands to get hold of.  It outlines attractions & cool places to feed your faces in each of Perth's villages.

2. A solid cam-cam to document your gallivanting.
My weapon of choice has just been upgraded to the Nikon D610 thanks to Simon!! 

lefanciulle (1 of 1).jpg
Le Fanciulle (5 of 5).jpg

T
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you're so lucky. I just upgraded my camera to a full frame as well. I can't wait to document the summer with it. I may have to get an Urban Walkabout guide to direct my escapades.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.