Having a perpetually-packed bag means I can get out and cram as many adventures as possible into these holidays, between staying at home to finish my diving study and Japan trip planning. Some packing tips for impromptu shenanigans with your bestie:
1. Bring a notebook to jot down ideas & schemes for world domination
2. BB cream - light coverage for post-beach swims
3. Avene Cicalfate cream is the perfect thick moisturiser for those with crappy skin (like mine!). Don't let bad rashes ruin your holiday adventures, or your holiday photos!
4. Marina Ambrosia 24k gold intensive repair eye mask for when you've got 15 minutes to yourself (super hydrating & doesn't give me a rash? I think that calls for some sort of celebration)
5. A bottle of water for on-the-go hydration! Brita now sells bottles like these if you're a filtered-water lover
What are your holiday handbag essentials?