8.9.10

Palette

Ahhh if only I lived in the northern hemisphere. (well, I am holidaying there this coming summer, but that isn't the point!)
Net-a-porter's tri-weekly email landed in my inbox last Friday, and I can say without a doubt that this year's 'in' colours absolutely tickle my fancy.  I don't care that it's going to be summer soon - I'm going to be covering myself in these divine colours!

Burnt orange - a statement colour by itself

Draped asymmetric gown by Matthew Williamson


Camel (light brown, etc.) - a great neutral which you can mix/match/layer up with

Chloe knitted wool skirt



Silver and grey - another neutral (I do love my neutrals)

Another Matthew Williamson piece


Navy blue - a good yet equally classy substitute for black

Both pieces by Oscar de la Renta



Dark green - one of my all time favourite colours!  And you don't need to work a military look to pull it off either...

Dress by Matthew Williamson; Jumper by Marc by Marc Jacobs; Dress by J Crew


What colours do you want to wear this summer?

xT

All pieces available at Net-A-Porter






SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.