10.9.10

Why hello dream hair!

I had just decided to grow my hair longer again until I came across this abso-loooot-ely beautiful photo of Catherine McNeil in September Vogue... and now I'm torn!
The editorial in this edition of Vogue also reignited my love of 50s fashion (not that it ever really died down). This, coupled with the discovery and layby of a drool-worthy dress in Review, has taken my obsession to new heights.


Photo via leblogdesushi

Keep your eyes peeled- I'll post some more of this editorial soon, but for now...this picture is surely enough of a feast for the eyes. We're also planning a feature on the gorgeous leblogdesushi...but that will have to wait it's turn!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.