12.11.10

Counting down...

We are being sent literally insane by study at the moment but on short study breaks I have been doing a few little activities. T inspired me with her post to do a little photo diary of my more-interesting-than-study activities, because you really don't want to see what we look like at the moment.

Photographing beautiful springtime flowers
Exploring my own dressing table
Trying to choose which few scarves to take on the voyage!! (This is proving quite difficult)
Spying on our chooks having a feast
 Choosing a nail colour. Red or red or red or red or red?
Picking mulberries at my brother's house (with chipped nailpolish, ughh)

And now to return to le books to continue my rapid spiral into insanity.

xx S

PS: In the end, I chose orange.
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. i believe the awesome photo of me belongs in this collection

    i.e. blue scarf on head + dandelion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'll try and slip it in another post little sissypoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are such inspiring pictures :) gorgeous blog! following <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.