17.4.13

2WW: Fancy Pants Edition

Funnily enough, all of our 2 Way Wednesday posts so far have been about pants & today is no exception.  We clearly live up to our LeFancyPants name!  Channelling a little bit of MBFWA street style, today's outfits are quite monochromatic.  Let's get the party started with some butt shots, hey?

Le Fanciulle (26 of 54).jpgLe Fanciulle (6 of 54).jpg
Le Fanciulle (9 of 54).jpg
Le Fanciulle (7 of 54).jpgLe Fanciulle (4 of 54).jpg
Le Fanciulle (29 of 54).jpg
Le Fanciulle (24 of 54).jpgLe Fanciulle (25 of 54).jpg
Le Fanciulle (31 of 54).jpg

T wears
Cue shirt
General Pants skinny jeans
Witchery ballet flats

S wears
Hobbs pants
Dotti tshirt
Novo wedges
Bag from Salamanca markets


In retrospect, T looks like a chef and therefore would not repeat this outfit again.  Accidental chef chic?  Just one of the consequences of not owning a full-length mirror.

And now to journey the long 7+ hours back to Perth... hopefully this time we'll be staying there for a good while.  (Hear that uni?  No more sending us away!)

xx S&T
SHARE THIS POST

8 comments:

  1. Love both the pairs of pants! And Trish, you don't look like a chef at all you dork haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2WW! Nice outfits, lady cakes. You girlies are back hey? Catch up is totsssss in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss :) So happy you're back blogging! We're both home as of this very hour, so catchups foshizzle ;) Steph xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my that is a long drive. Hmm, I am back for a few days to visit and my boyfriend and I are heading down to Pemberton for the weekend, that is going to be a long drive there and back too, isn't it? :) Plenty of singing as we go! Soooooo looking forward to climbing the trees again. Love the 2waywednesday idea, you guys are great! Steph, thanks you leaving me a comment, you guys are certainly onto it with the one item two ways thing. I have more to come. I've started to realise I don't post the same items, which is fine, but I do need to wear the things I buy, or it is just over consuming.
    Love both pairs of pants, but I am still too afraid to wear print very often!
    xx Much love as always. Nell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen pants with shooting stars on! Very cool xxx

    www.couronnedefleurs.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch 7 hours! Bless you guys.

    Thanks for taking the time to share this, the butt shorts rock!! lol

    Adore those black and white pants and flats. Super hot!

    You both look amazing.

    Keep up the great work, I adore your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.