18.6.11

T&S' Holiday Adventures: In the Garden

As S alluded to in her post (here), after our trip to IKEA to help out Dylan's interior decorating dilemmas, we had a quick photo-shoot in the back yard before it began to pour down with rain.  We've had so much fun in our short week of holidays, taking photos where we could cram them in!

Here is my outfit that I wore on our trip - something cosy enough to brave the chilly weather in!  Lambswool Pringle cardigan - best $7 ever spent.
Thrifted Pringle cardigan, GAP top, really old Miss Shop belt, modified school skirt, Bally bag,  Payless oxfords

Hopefully I'll get around to uploading some photos from a make-up session I did with two other blogging med friends - Bec of Fictional Reality and Riti of I Read Therefore I Am.  It was so fun!  Perhaps I'll do up the videos I took as well and post them... :)

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

10 comments:

  1. can see you're having fun with the camera girls!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could see a photo of the whole outfit, it looks adorable from what I can see! Love the photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a darling look! love the bag.

    your blog is lovely, so i will follow you now :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie- the top photo is pretty full!! :)

    Kaye- haha I see what you mean about the new cam comment now! hahhaa

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a lovely outfit! you are so stunning and very stylish.. i love your blog! followed you.. :)

    Really hoping you could visit my site too and follow back.. :) it would be a pleasure.

    Sol

    http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely oufit!i liked it very much dear.
    i really like your blog.i am following you now.hope u will follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely lovely lovely shoes!!! i want them!!!

    http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.